Ever wonder which Disney character you are most like or which city you should actually live in? There’s a BuzzFeed quiz for that. BuzzFeed quizzes have become an internet sensation and guilty pleasure for millions of people. Whether you’re bored at work, procrastinating before bed, or just looking for a fun distraction, BuzzFeed quizzes are there for you. You’ve probably already taken a few without even realizing it. Their addictive nature and shareability on social media have turned many BuzzFeed quizzes into viral phenomenons.
The Best BuzzFeed Quizzes to Determine Your Personality Type
Some of the best BuzzFeed quizzes are the ones that help determine your personality type. Who doesn’t love learning more about themselves? These quizzes are super fun and addictive.
The Harry Potter House Quiz is a classic. Are you a brave Gryffindor, intelligent Ravenclaw, loyal Hufflepuff or cunning Slytherin? This quiz will sort you into your Hogwarts house based on your values and priorities.
For cat or dog lovers, the Cat Person or Dog Person Quiz is purr-fect. Do you prefer playful pups or independent kitties? This quiz asks about your habits, preferences and lifestyle to determine if you’re more of a cat person or dog person.
Foodies will love the What Type of Sandwich Are You? quiz. Whether you’re a simple PB&J, a hearty meatball sub or a zesty falafel wrap, this quiz uses your taste in movies, hobbies and travel destinations to determine your sandwich spirit animal.
Are you more of an introvert, extrovert or ambivert? The Introvert, Extrovert or Ambivert Quiz asks about how you feel in social situations and recharge to provide insight into where you fall on the introversion-extroversion spectrum.
In the mood for something more abstract? The What Type of Alien Planet Are You? Quiz determines if you’re more of a lush jungle planet, icy tundra world, desert landscape or Earth-like habitat based on your views on society, philosophy and the environment.
With dozens of BuzzFeed quizzes to choose from, you’re sure to find one to match your mood or curiosity. So get quizzing and learn something new about yourself today!
BuzzFeed Quizzes to Test Your General Knowledge
If you’re looking for some lighthearted entertainment and want to test how much random knowledge you’ve accumulated over the years, BuzzFeed quizzes are for you. They cover everything from history and science to pop culture and nostalgia.
- General Knowledge Quizzes: These quizzes will quiz you (see what I did there?) on everything from world capitals to famous inventions to SAT vocabulary words. Be prepared for some challenging questions mixed in with the easy ones.
- Nostalgic Quizzes: Remember your favorite movies, TV shows, toys, and technology from the 80s, 90s and 2000s? Relive the good old days by testing your memory of things like Disney Channel original movies, Tamagotchis, and flip phones.
- Pop Culture Quizzes: Are you up on the latest celeb gossip and entertainment news? These quizzes will ask you to identify stars like Billie Eilish and Timothée Chalamet, name songs from the Billboard Hot 100, and match artists to their biggest hits.
- Geography & Travel Quizzes: Do you know your way around the world? These quizzes will test your knowledge of world landmarks, natural wonders, flags, and more. You may be asked to locate the Leaning Tower of Pisa or guess which country has purple in its flag.
- History Quizzes: Brush up on your knowledge of historical events, periods, and people. Be prepared for questions on everything from ancient Egypt and the American Revolution to ’90s politics and pop culture.
With categories for every interest, you’re sure to find some BuzzFeed quizzes that match your areas of expertise. And if you get stumped, no worries – you might just learn some new trivia along the way!
Classic BuzzFeed Quizzes You Probably Took Years Ago
Chances are, if you’ve spent any time on BuzzFeed in the past several years, you’ve taken a few of their classic quizzes. These were some of the originals that started the quiz craze. Let’s take a trip down memory lane and revisit a few you probably remember.
What Decade Do You Actually Belong In?
This quiz attempted to determine which era you align with most based on your tastes, style, and preferences. Do you gravitate more towards the free-spirited 70s, the materialistic 80s, or the grunge-filled 90s? The result gave you a fun glimpse into which time period your personality might be most suited for.
How Privileged Are You?
This thought-provoking quiz aimed to raise awareness about social inequalities and make you examine your own inherent privileges. It presented scenarios related to gender, sexuality, race, class, and physical ability and asked you to choose options that apply to you. The more privileged options you selected, the higher your score. The goal was to open people’s eyes to the daily challenges faced by marginalized groups.
What Career Should You Actually Have?
For those struggling to figure out a career path, this quiz offered suggestions based on your interests, values, and skills. After answering questions about what motivates and satisfies you in a job, it provided some potential career options you may find personally fulfilling. The results gave a starting point for exploring jobs you may never have considered but could be well-suited for.
Other classic BuzzFeed quizzes that probably ring a bell include:
- What Kind of Dog Are You?
- How Basic Are You?
- What % Flawless Are You?
- What City Should You Actually Live In?
BuzzFeed really set the standard for fun, shareable quizzes. Revisiting some of their original hits is a great way to pass the time and spark nostalgia for the early days of online quizzes.
New BuzzFeed Quizzes Making the Rounds
BuzzFeed quizzes are always coming and going, but here are a few of the latest making their rounds that you absolutely need to take.
The “Which ‘The Office’ Character Are You?” Quiz
- Ever wonder if you’re more of a Jim, Pam, Dwight or Michael? This 20-question quiz will determine which beloved The Office character your personality matches. If you get Dwight, watch out for hidden cameras!
The Ultimate Millennial Slang Quiz
- Think you’re up on the latest slang terms of your generation like “bae,” “on fleek” or “Netflix and chill”? This quiz will test your knowledge of popular millennial slang and either confirm you’re hip or prove you need to brush up on your lingo.
What Percent Slytherin Are You?
- Calling all Potterheads—this magical quiz is for you! Answer a series of questions to find out if you would be sorted into Slytherin house, and to what degree. Are you a full 100% or just mildly cunning and ambitious? Release your inner Salazar!
What Should You Actually Be When You Grow Up?
- Stuck in a career rut or just unsure of your true calling in life? This insightful quiz asks about your interests, values, strengths, and passions to determine what job or field of work you should actually pursue. The results may surprise you and open your eyes to new possibilities.
With new quizzes popping up all the time on BuzzFeed, you’ll never run out of amusing ways to waste time and gain interesting self-insights. Check back frequently and see which new quizzes pique your interest—you never know what you might discover about yourself!
Why We Can’t Stop Taking BuzzFeed Quizzes
We Love Instant Gratification
There’s something so satisfying about getting instant results and feedback. BuzzFeed quizzes give us that quick gratification in the form of a personality type, character match or other label. As soon as you finish the quiz, your result pops up. No waiting required. This need for instant gratification is hardwired into us and BuzzFeed has tapped into it masterfully with their quizzes.
They Tap Into Our Curiosity
You have to admit, some of those quiz titles are hard to resist clicking on. Will We Actually Be Friends? Which Disney Villain Are You? What Career Should You Actually Have? Our curiosity gets the better of us and before you know it, you’ve selected your answers and received your result. BuzzFeed knows exactly how to word those quiz titles to pique our interest and capture our attention.
They Give Us an Escape
BuzzFeed quizzes allow us to escape from our everyday lives for a few minutes. While we’re focused on figuring out which Friends character we are or which city we should actually live in, we get a reprieve from work, chores, and responsibilities. A short-lived escape, sure, but an escape nonetheless. Sometimes a quick diversion is all we need to recharge and renew our motivation.
They Tap Into Our Competitive Side
Some people just can’t resist finding out which character they are or where they should live. There’s something in our human nature that drives us to compare ourselves to others. BuzzFeed quizzes allow us to channel that competitive drive by comparing our results to friends and family. Did you get Gryffindor while your sister got Slytherin? Did the quiz reveal you’re more of a Carrie while your best friend is a Charlotte? BuzzFeed knows how to spark debates and fuel our competitive fires.
In the end, BuzzFeed quizzes are designed to tap into basic human needs and desires. When you understand what’s really motivating people to take those quizzes, it’s no surprise why we just can’t stop clicking to get our results. They’re short, fun, escapist entertainment that feeds our curiosity, need for instant feedback, and competitive spirit.
So there you have it, over 100 quizzes to choose from to satisfy your curiosity or just kill some time. BuzzFeed quizzes are lighthearted, shareable, and downright addictive. Whether you want to find out what city you should actually live in or which Harry Potter character you are, there’s a BuzzFeed quiz for that. The next time you have a few minutes to spare, pick one of these quizzes, grab your phone or laptop and get ready to laugh, learn something new about yourself, and share the results with your friends. What are you waiting for? Your next quiz adventure awaits! Go find out which pizza topping you are or what your stripper name should be. The possibilities are endless.